Thanks for your interest in preventing prescription drug abuse in Stokes County!
Here are some local resources:
Stokes Citizens for Safe and Healthy Communities
Stokes Citizens for Safe and Healthy Communities will work to bring education, awareness and services to Stokes County citizens regarding issues that affect the health and well-being of our communities, especially in regards to substance misuse, ultimately creating a safer, healthier environment in our homes and community.
7830 North Point Boulevard, Suite 200, Winston Salem, North Carolina, 27106
Terri Fowler, Coalition Coordinator, 336-413-3237
Wanda Roberson, Coalition Coordinator, 336-287-2717
Safely dispose of your medication at the following locations:
- King Police Department, 110 West King Street, King, NC 27021
- Stokes County Sheriff’s Department, 1012 North Main Street, Danbury, NC 27016
- Stokes County Sheriff’s Department, 208 West Third Street, Walnut Cove, NC 27052
Thanks to the following partners for their ongoing support in Stokes County:
- Stokes County Emergency Medical Services
- Stokes County Sheriff’s Department
- King Police Department
- Stokes County Health Department
- Stokes County Senior Citizens Department
- Hospice & Palliative Care Center
- Insight Human Services
- Stokes County Schools
- City of King
- Stokes County Social Services
- City of King Senior Center
- Community Members
- Local Business Owners
- Stokes County Juvenile Justice
- Cardinal Innovations
Want to get more involved?
Email Wanda Roberson at Stokes Citizens for Safe and Healthy Communities.