Publix Pharmacies has partnered with the National Family Partnership’s Lock Your Meds® campaign in order to help spread the word about the dangers of unlocked medications. Lock Your Meds posters will be visible at all Publix Pharmacy counters in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia during the month of January.
Join us and take a stand against prescription drug abuse by completing the online pledge below.
- Secure my medication to prevent children and guests from accessing it.
- Take regular inventory of medication to make sure nothing is missing.
- Safely dispose of unused or expired medication.
- Teach my children (and/or the children in my life) the difference between helpful medicine and harmful drugs – and to only take medicine that is prescribed by a doctor and given by a parent or caregiver.
- Spread the word and encourage family and friends to take a stand against prescription drug abuse.